Anggapa Journal: Building designs and architecture management studies is a medium of scholarly publication published by the Faculty of Engineering, Widya Kartika University Surabaya, in collaboration with Indonesia Architect Association of [IAI] East Java Region. It serves several goals i.e., being a medium of communication, dissemination and exchange of information, and a medium of publishing scholarly research in the field of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Anggapa Journal is published with the frequency of publishing two times a year, in April, and November. Articles can be accepted in 2 languages [Indonesian and English].
Anggapa Journal: Building designs and architecture management studies cover general as well as specific issues in the field of :
- Theory, History, Architectural Design;
- Architectural ScienceTechnology;
- Urban and Design
- House and Housing Architecture;
- Architecture Landscape.
- Structural Engineering,
- Geotechnical and Earthquake Engineering
- Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering,
- Transportation Engineering
- Construction Management
- Construction materials
- Coastal and Harbor Engineering
- Highway and railway
- Surveying and Geo-Spatial Engineering